Spending a little too much time (okay, strike that, way too much time) on Facebook or Twitter?
The Marketing Nut shares 55 signs you're socially addicted. Here are our top five favourites:
- You are considering having your 10 year old fill in for you on an upcoming webinar.
- You have accidently written your Twitter username on personal checks and other legal signatures.
- If a male family member goes to the restroom without the iPad everyone asks them what’s wrong or if they need to charge it.
- You have received serious threats from your kids if you share a bad photo of them on Facebook.
- You have accepted the fact your brain now thinks in 140 character segments.
For the other fifty, head to: