2016 has been a tumultuous year internationally, what with Brexit and Trump vs Clinton and all.
Locally, we’ve had a relatively quiet year politically, but in the marketing arena we’ve seen plenty of disruptive activities such as our two newspaper giants planning to merge, Sky and Vodafone getting together … and those are just a couple of the big, high-profile happenings. Plenty of other changes are taking place all around us.
So what’s going to happen to NZ marketing in 2017?
Well, when it comes to Black Swan events — paradigm shifts that seem to come out of nowhere — our crystal ball is probably no better than yours.
But what we have done is look ahead at what marketers should expect and plan for in 2017, across a wide variety of industries and technologies — based on local and global trends you may not yet have had the opportunity to examine — and we’re turning those forecasts into a comprehensive NZ MARKETING INSIGHTS FOR 2017 report & slide deck in PowerPoint format (with accompanying notes) – information that you can easily present to your team and your clients, bringing everyone up to speed on the latest New Zealand marketing insights as we accelerate towards 2017.
This comprehensive slide deck, with accompanying notes, consists of at least 200 slides covering:
- The latest NZ research and statistics, and what they mean for New Zealand marketers
- Local and international television trends and comments
- The changes impacting NZ newspapers and their implications for marketers
- Is Small Data the new Big?
- Magazine news and trends
- What you need to know about Radio for 2017
- The very latest on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus and other key social properties
- The new popularity of Slack, Yammer and Facebook At Work and what they mean for businesses
- Programmatic advertising explained and explored
- Online video – how can you take advantage of this seemingly unstoppable trend?
- Wearables: fad or threat?
- Messaging Apps reviewed and implemented
- Context brokering and smarter business decisions
- Loyalty program evolution and opportunity
- Smart Data Discovery and analytics enhancements
- Google Assistant, Siri, Cortana and the new breed of AI mobile support
- Is your content really mobile-savvy?
- How can you use AI?
- Drones and their promotional potential
- The latest on the Internet of Things
- Blockchain and its marketing uses
- Emerging technologies such as Smart Dust and 4D printing – and why you should be getting ready for them now
There’s plenty more, covering old and new media, insights and analytics, strategies and tactics – but we think you get the idea.
The “NZ MARKETING INSIGHTS FOR 2017” report and slide deck is NOW AVAILABLE, HOT OFF THE VIRTUAL PRESS. GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!
RRP for “NZ MARKETING INSIGHTS FOR 2017” is $497+GST.
Click here to pay by credit card through PayPal:
If you would prefer to pay by bank deposit, or require an invoice, please send an email to [email protected] with your requirements.