Now’s the time for you to cash in on the phenomenon that is Pokémon Go.
Here’s a quick description of our short course:
MARKETERS: MAKE MONEY NOW WITH POKEMON GO
It’s the hottest game in the world right now — and it’s driving massive amounts of foot traffic that savvy organisations are tapping into, to market their businesses and make money while the craze lasts.
Online training provider Netmarketing Courses has now released a short course to help your business make money with Pokemon Go.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How Pokémon Go works (and its phenomenal growth in a matter of days)
- How you can tell if your business is already well-placed to attract players (and what to do if it isn’t)
- How fast-moving local businesses are already cashing in on Pokémon Go (and how you can adapt their ideas and tactics for your business)
- How you can make money even if you aren’t a local marketer
- How to market your Pokémon status to prospective visitors
- The most important steps you must take to take advantage of Pokémon Go
Here are the course details:
Lesson One: Essential Facts About Pokémon Go
In the first part of the course, we:
- share the amazing statistics that Pokémon Go has achieved in just a few days
- give you a basic introduction to Pokémon Go, explain the rules and tell you how to play the game for yourself
- identify the primary demographics of this brand new game
- explore the incredible statistics of Pokémon Go, including how the game has come from nowhere to out-power other popular apps
- delve into the short history of the game and its creators
- share the April Fools’ Day video that started it all
- discuss why Pokémon Go has succeeded where others have failed
- offer up a few cautionary tales
- review the 20-year-old history of the Pokémon franchise
Lesson Two: Key Elements of Pokémon Go
In this next section of the course we take you through the key elements of Pokémon Go, including:
- definitions of the various terms used in the game
- all about Lures and how they can attract business
- why Pokémon gyms are a great asset
- how to find your nearest Pokémon Pokéstops and gyms (and why they matter)
- what you need to know about Pokémon Go teams
- how to request that your location gets added to the Pokémon map
Lesson Three: Basic Pokémon Go Strategies for Businesses
Even though Pokémon Go is a game for consumers, marketers have been quick to jump on the bandwagon. In the third lesson, we:
- talk about the business-friendly features of Pokémon Go
- share strategies that you can use to incorporate Pokémon Go into your local marketing strategy
Lesson Four: How Local Organizations can tap into Pokémon Go
In this lesson, we identify the types of early business adopters that are enjoying the most successes (and a few failures) with the Pokémon Go craze. Along the way, we:
- highlight businesses (and non-profits) that are already succeeding with Pokémon Go
- talk about effective strategies and tactics
- show how some organizations just don’t get it
- warn you what NOT to do with your Pokémon Go marketing
- provide plenty of tips to get you thinking about how best to make money from Pokémon Go
- share examples across a wide variety of categories as local businesses quickly gear up for Pokémon Go
- suggest strategies for those organizations that don’t find themselves near a Pokéstop or gym
Lesson Five: Even if you’re not a Local Marketer
In this lesson, we explore some of the most effective money-making methods available for those organizations that don’t have a local retail footprint. We:
- take you beyond the obvious
- show you how to leverage Pokémon Go without needing to have a real-world storefront
- share unexpected, profitable tips across a variety of product and service categories
- warn you what NOT to do
Lesson Six: How to Market To Pokémon Go Players
In this lesson, we consider a number of methods that you can use to market your products and services to players. We don’t subscribe to the Kevin Costner Field of Dreams “build it and they will come” philosophy, so instead we discuss:
- who you should market to, and the best ways to reach them
- why initial strategies may not work so well anymore, and what you should do instead
- how to tap into the marketing power of the crowd to help you promote your Pokémon Go presence
- introduce you to new technology that can help you spread the word
Lesson Seven: 21 Pokémon Go Strategic Tips
In Lesson Seven, we take you through 21 strategic tips that will guide you in the actions you need to take NOW, while Pokémon Go is still so hot. And, finally, we consult our crystal ball (and informed speculation from elsewhere) to talk about the future of Pokémon Go and how you should prepare for the next phases of this mobile gaming phenomenon.
The “Make Money With Pokémon Go” short course is just $97+GST.
To reserve your place in this course, please pay by credit card through PayPal by clicking here:
Once we receive and process your booking, you’ll be emailed login and password details to this exploration of the hottest local marketing initiative of the decade.
How The Course Works
This online training course is conducted on a web-based e-learning software platform, enabling course participants to proceed at their own pace, accessing materials online. This particular online training course provides content in a variety of multimedia forms, including videos, slideshows, flash-based presentations and PDF files. No special software is required to participate.
We also provide comprehensive Course Notes in PDF format which can be downloaded and printed for future reference.
Who Should Take This Course
The “Make Money with Pokémon Go” short course is ideal for retailers, bars, restaurants, cafes and any local businesses. Advertising, marketing and communications professionals should also ensure they are up to speed with the Pokémon Go phenomenon.
This course in its entirety is copyright © 2016 Netmarketing Services Limited, Note that during the course we may quote findings with attributions from a number of sources; copyright in that material remains with the copyright owners.
Also, please note that Pokemon, Nintendo, The Pokemon Company, Niantic and all related brands, trademarks, descriptions and imagery belong to their respective organisations. Netmarketing Services is not affiliated in any way with Nintendo, The Pokemon Company, or Niantic, nor is the advice in this report endorsed, sanctioned or approved by these companies in any way.